Ray of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal, Supernatural and Unexplained

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nonpsb7user

I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:45 am

While going through some old files on my computer (approximately 300 video files, all from my Sony Handycam), I came across the following. What I am presenting is a snippet from the original 8 minute video, which was pretty unremarkable. This occured six minutes and 18 seconds into the movie file. I feel something prick my finger, and say "oww" in a pretty exaggerated tone. Then, immediately after I say "oww", you can hear almost a full, three word sentence of EVP. I do not want to tell you what I believe I am hearing, so I will post after you tell me what you hear. It was alarming, to me, however to hear what I think I heard.

Back to top Go down
mercury
mercury

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:37 am

Is this just me? So sorry, but I can't hear anything and I turned up my new speakers to full volume. I have listened to this over and over and over! I can hear you say "ow", you look at your finger and I can hear a bit of background noise - a click, what sounds like a sniff and a few faint and dull knocks or something. But I can't pick out a single word. (Then I never was much good at these on P9!)

Good to see you back in business here psb though!cheers 
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Hey, Mercury! Great to be "back in business" (check your PM box when you can).

Ok, I have to admit that, when I watch the video, I do not hear it because I am watching what is going on, looking to see if there are any apparitions, or anomalies that present themselves. Matter of fact, I found this EVP (or at least what I perceive to be an EVP) because I have gotten into the habit of watching my video files two different ways. The first time, I watch looking for sound. The 2nd time, I play the video, but do not watch the video. I actually was laying down, with my earbuds in, not paying any attention to the computer itself, when I thought I heard something. At that point, I looked at the video, and put a T-mark on it. Then, went back, and played just this part.

That being said, I have to use earbuds in order to hear the stuff that goes on in the background, so to speak. The voice that I hear comes in at the 15 second mark, if that helps. I know that if I tell you what I hear, you will undoubtedly hear it, too. I am going to use the Audio Extractor, and convert the file to .mp3 format, and clean it up a tad, and then resubmit it (in this thread, to avoid clutter), sans video. I promise, I'm not going crazy! There is a very subtle, yet clear (when you know to listen for it) voice at the 15 second mark, around the same time I clear my throat, yet you can still hear it very clear. I can guarantee you that it is not the television, or anything electronic that you are hearing, when you hear it Wink
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Okay, I just used the Advanced Audio Extractor tool, and then ran the .mp3 file through Wavelab LE7. This is what the spectrogram (spectrograph?) image looks like of seconds 14 through 16 of the above movie. I am going to cut and paste this section of audio into it's own audio file, to trim it down from 25 seconds to 3.

I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE SpectroOfMovie
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 pm

For those who understand it (not that I fully do) here is the 3D Frequency Analysis of seconds 14 through 16.

I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE 3DFrequencyAnalysis
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 pm

And finally, here is the enhanced audio taken from seconds 14 through 16. Please note, this audio has been altered in this video. I state that because, those who know me, know that I previously stated that I never alter any recording, or photograph, for the sake of purposely misleading anybody. I did amplify this audio. That is the only alteration I made, however, I amplified it pretty heavily, and probably should have taken the time to reduce the noise. However, the learning curve in WaveLab7 is proving to be significantly greater than that of Audacity, but I like the graphic representations that WaveLab presents more than I do those of Audacity, so I am trying to learn how to use it.

Here's the video:
Back to top Go down
mercury
mercury

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:59 am

WOW!!!! This is truly impressive! I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE 1157800828 

Unfortunately .... it hasn't made a lot of difference.
I tried listening to the first one with my eyes shut. I can hear sounds, but can't identify them as words.

On the last one, I can hear what could be words, but there is so much background noise that I can't make them out.

You can clearly see that words were spoken though from these amazing graphics!
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 am

Hey, Thanks, Mercury! I'm glad someone else finds the graphics useful. I kind of wondered if I was wasting my time posting the analysis, as I did not completely understand it at first, but I guess when you look at the picture, it is pretty self-explanatory. I'm going to In-Box you via PM and tell you what I hear, but I'm also going to attempt to "de-noise" the snippet, and see if that helps at all. Unfortunately, every time I have used Audacity's "Noise-Removal" function, I end up with what sounds like watery garbly-gook. Fingers crossed here, as I have no clue if I will obliterate this file when I try to take the noise out, and I know the more you mess with a file, the less credible it becomes.

Thanks for listening, though! I truly appreciate it, and maybe I'm letting my head fill in words that are not there.
Back to top Go down
mercury
mercury

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Now I know what is said, it's driving me nuts trying to hear it!

I must have listened to this 100 times now, but sorry, I can't pick out the words - even though I really, really want to.

Maybe that is the point - only you can hear it?
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 am

That very well may be the point, Mercury. I do not know. Everyone in this house, throughout the day and night now, seem to have minor experiences similar to when I was first experiencing the voices. I have had, on more than one occasion, my nephew come out to the living room because he believed someone called him. Reluctantly, my Dad has admitted that "you won't believe the **** I hear upstairs at night."
It's to the point that I want to know if these are random spirits, coming to me because I am somewhat receptive to allowing them to communicate as long as they are respectful and non-intrusive, or if it is some specific person with a specific need or message.
Back to top Go down
mercury
mercury

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 pm

I think that is the most likely explanation.

I also occasionally hear my name called - at home, in the street .......... as well as other human sounds that either no-one else hears, or when I'm at home on my own. I'm not sure if our ears or brains playing tricks or whether it is spirit-based.

Don't get too wound up over the exact words on that EVP even if you are absolutely certain that is what is said. I am certain the 'thing mentioned' doesn't exist, and the older (and wiser?Laughing) I get, the more certain I am that it doesn't exist, never has existed and never will exist. 
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Hey Mercury,
Completely forgetting that I had PM'd you and told you what I heard, I think, at first, I misinterpreted your response. I know that all of us have a skeptical belief in the paranormal, and when you said that you are certain the "thing mentioned" doesn't exist, I took that to mean spirit presence, and not what I had PM'd you about.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you referring to the place mentioned (that I hear) as not existing? I can't imagine you turning hardcore, pure skeptic, so it kind of took me by surprise as I thought, perhaps, you were saying that "spirit presence" is something that we outgrow as we get older, or the belief of spirit presence, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
mercury
mercury

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 am

I was referring to the place mentioned.

I am still sceptical, but in an open-minded sort of way.

I am, however, very hardcore sceptical on paranormal mumbo-jumbo!I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE 2394606528 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 pm

I think it's good to keep an open mind but the older I get the more I'm convinced theres a lot going on than we can see in our normal every day lives. It's just a matter of picking through the drama related mumbo jumbo and coming up with what is real.
I've had too many personal experiences to brush it off as non existent.

I too cant hear whats being said on the tape although it sounds like something. scratch 
Back to top Go down
https://rayoflight.forumotion.co.uk
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Alright, Mercury, and Admin Wink  I created this just for you! A third attempt to clean up this EVP that I extracted from the original post. I have used Audacity, to no avail. I used WaveLab LE, no luck. So I figured why not try WavePad, and just totally amplify the hell out of it, and follow that up with some noise reduction. I don't know why, but I really want you to be able to hear this clip.

The "speaking" only lasts .98 seconds, but I had to "insert audio" into the movie three times in order to make the file large enough to save and publish to Youtube. Here it is, let me know if it helped at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE   I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really need someone to listen to this, PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ray of Light :: General :: The Afterlife :: Photo and Video Captures-
Jump to: