Ray of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal, Supernatural and Unexplained

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good wishes for nonpsb7user

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mercury
mercury

Good wishes for nonpsb7user Empty
PostSubject: Good wishes for nonpsb7user   Good wishes for nonpsb7user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 am

Not exactly the right place to post thing, but the best place to get peeps to see it!

Can we all send some positive thoughts and good wishes to nonpsb7user. His town took a direct hit from a massive tornado this week and suffered extensive damage. He is ok, but is understandably very shaken.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good wishes for nonpsb7user   Good wishes for nonpsb7user Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:37 am

How awful Shocked 
Back to top Go down
https://rayoflight.forumotion.co.uk
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: Good wishes for nonpsb7user   Good wishes for nonpsb7user Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Hey, all, thanks for this! I hadn't seen it until now- very cool. While my family was spared any damage to any of us, or our "things", the majority of Kokomo was not so lucky. Our neighbor behind us had a tree on his roof. Our other back door neighbor's fence was completely demolished. It appears that, perhaps, one of the two tornadoes that formed on that day may have briefly touched down in our neighborhood, literally in our back yard, before lifting a short while, and ultimately touching down and causing all kinds of hell on many businesses, homes, and buildings to the East/North East of us. This was, by far, the most damage I have ever seen from a tornado, first hand. Growing up in Kokomo, you kind of learn to live with tornado watches, and even warnings, as the vast majority usually never materialize. I can honestly say that I have been in at least 75 tornado warnings prior to this one, and thought little of the warning. You tend to think that your local emergency personnel may be a bit "quick on the trigger" in issuing warnings, as a warning means that rotation has been spotted either by a storm spotter in person, or via radar. I know that I took this so lightly, prior to it arriving, that I was outside filming with my Handycam, on the off chance I may catch something. I think that, in one video, I did capture one of the funnels dropping, but due to my sailor like mouth at the time of the funnel possibly being in view, I have not uploaded it. Honestly, I was cursing like a sailor not out of fright, but due to the fact that I had cut my hand on the damn umbrella I was using to shield my camera from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good wishes for nonpsb7user   Good wishes for nonpsb7user Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good wishes for nonpsb7user
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ray of Light :: General :: Message to Guests-
Jump to: