Paranormal, Supernatural and Unexplained

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Okay, I will admit up front, this is a "hard-to-hear" clip, but you have to believe me, it is there. I sent this file to a few friends who are also into researching the paranormal. I sent them the clip with no information, other than the following:

*there is background noise in the form of A:)My dog snoring, and B:)The television set from another room upstairs.

*My voice begins at around the six second mark, and I ask the following question: "Where are you?"

*The perceived response comes thru in the same way most audio only EVP captures occur : whispery, feint, and at a quicker than average speed.

*The response that I hear happens around the 11second mark.

*Headphones, or earbuds, are an absolute must! Turn the volume on your computer, as well as the volume slider on Youtube, to it's maximum level.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes I hear something but I dont know what.
Im a bit scared I'll receive an email and the noise will blow my ear drums lol! so I'll listen again later when I've logged out of everything else
Back to top Go down
http://rayoflight.forumotion.co.uk
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:06 pm

I will just tell you what I think I hear around the 11 second mark: "In Here" or "I'm here", but leaning more towards, "In Here". I only state what it is that I hear because I know I tend to go overboard when I am trying to prove I hear something, and end up creating an audio file, then editing said audio file until it is no longer recognizable, then posting an unneeded image of the audio spectrum, and blah, blah, blah... Better things to do. I keep finding movie files that I have not even looked at yet, buried deep into my computer. I have some more videos, and some images, that I am going to upload either tonight, or tomorrow. I've been having a heck of a time getting any sleep lately for some reason. I do not believe it to be paranormal, I just can't shut my brain off at night. Arrrgghh.

Lol, No, I promise I'm not going to dissect the crap out of this clip:) It seems the more I stress that there IS something there, the harder people try to hear it and inadvertently miss the obvious. I am not saying that about the first clip I loaded here, I'll admit that it was hard for me to hear. I have found, however, that using earbuds that are of decent quality makes a world of difference. For some reason, I have a hard time hearing "what's in the back" when I use over-the-ear headphones. I use either Klipsch, or Sennheiser earbuds- not the best, but when I use my father's Bose, or Beats earbuds, it is absolutely remarkable how much I miss with my mid-grade earbuds. Then again, he has the cash to spend on his toys, I just end up with his leftovers, so it's not a bad deal in the long run:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:26 am

I still cant quite hear it. Maybe next time ask them to talk louder lol! 

Will try again with the headphones later Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://rayoflight.forumotion.co.uk
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Eh, don't force it. I did the Audio Extract on this clip as well, and to be honest, it sounds completely different. Especially after I throw in noise reduction: makes a mess of the file. Instead of hearing the only reply, it sounds like numerous "voice like" captures, all swirly and incoherent. Tonight, numerous times, I have heard what sounded like "hello?", followed immediately by my dog freaking out, waking up gasping in my direction. Poor dog hears and sees all, no wonder he is always tired:)
Back to top Go down
mercury

PostSubject: Re: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:53 am

I can hear something, a whisper, but can't make out what it is. Haven't got headphones and the hum of my computer is drowning out quiet sounds. By sitting on the floor with the speaker stuck to my ear I heard something!
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Don't try too hard! Last night, I was listening to some stuff from ITCBridge that people recorded, and their ears must be vastly superior to mine, because what they said they heard, versus what I was hearing (which was absolutely nothing) was absolutely ridiculous. They were pulling phrases out of what appeared to be nothing more than a hissy radio connection. A guy built a Thomas Edison TDC machine, and quite honestly, I didn't think it worked. Then again, multiple people there, some of whom I have learned are quite prominent in the EVP field (if that is even possible, that is), validated the files that were shared by the maker of said machine.

That being said, I posted these two videos on the aforementioned site last night, and just this morning had three private messages telling me what they were hearing. One heard "We're in hell", another heard, "We're here", while yet a third heard the word "sofa". So, I guess that goes to show just how inexact EVP is. Some hear it, some do not. I never did until I started noticing weird things in my recordings that I was not expecting, because while I was doing the filming, I did not hear these background noises.

Anyhow, I have some more EVP stuff to do tonight to try to see who is here because I know they are here. The dog, and even the cat (who is the most indifferent, careless thing in the world) are taking notice. The only thing I do not like is the fact that the dog appears frightened for the first time in a long time. We will see what happens. Maybe I'm just giving off a negative vibe today- it's not been a great day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less   

Back to top Go down

Newer Video With EVP- In My Room No Less
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ray of Light :: General :: The Afterlife :: Photo and Video Captures-
Jump to: