Paranormal, Supernatural and Unexplained

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spirit Captured on audio, through my video device.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Spirit Captured on audio, through my video device.   Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:29 pm

As most of you know, my dog is my number 1 alert that something paranormal is taking place around me (well, he's my 2nd alert, behind only my own impressions or feelings that something is "off"). So, long story short, my dog was acting very nervous, and was obviously tracking something with his eyes for quite some time. I decided to get out my camcorder, and here is what I caught...

I will tell you the TV is on, but you can definitely tell the difference between TV and spirit in this video. Listen closely around the 6, 7 and 8 second mark, just before I pick the camera up. That is where I captured the voice, and I can tell you with 100% certainty it is not the television or anyone else in the house, as I was alone.

Please, let me know what you hear. Headphones are almost required in order to hear the EVP, but some may not need the extra help.

Back to top Go down
mercury

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Captured on audio, through my video device.   Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:19 am

I can definitely hear something, other than the TV, but I can't make it out. Can I hear the word "please"?
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Captured on audio, through my video device.   Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:20 pm

You know what, that is one word that I believe I hear after the initial "help me", at seconds 6, 7, and 8. This is an old clip from one of those micro-sd cards, but I'm unsure how far back it was, and thanks to my raging ADD (due to lack of medicine at the moment, thanks to the insurance cluster*bang ((I put that nicely!) I have so many files that need looked at, but continue to just sit.

What I believe I hear, is more of a male voice, again saying "help me". Then, right before I cut away with the camera, I think I hear one of those frustrated, almost imploring, "please"'s.

This is only 15 seconds of what was originally a 2 minute snippet. I've not got the most patience in the world, so when I no longer feel a presence, or it no longer feels "off", I quit videoing. For that reason, I have no interest in joining a paranormal investigative group, or being a "ghost hunter". You could not get me to sit still, or remain quiet, hours at a time if I do not believe there to be a presence at any said area. To me, if nothing happens after four hours, (and I know this is not true) the spirits waited too long to choose to talk to me. There are plenty other spirits out there who are happy, helpful, and jump at the chance to speak with the living. I'm not going to waste my time, and make everything happen on "spirit's" schedule.

Then again, I have been known to march to the beat of my own trombone player:)
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Captured on audio, through my video device.   Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:22 pm

In an attempt to prove I'm not crazy, here is audio only from the above clip. I ran "Advanced Audio Extractor" on the movie clip in order to capture just the .wav information. After isolating the audio, I then ran the file through Audacity (free audio editing software). In Audacity, I DID perform some clean up on the file in an effort to enhance what I hear. Through Audacity, I ran a noise removal of the entire clip. Then, went to seconds five through 8, and amplified the selection. After amplification, I again ran the noise removal, and this is the result. After saving the file in Audacity, I exported the file (in order to convert it from .aup to .wav) to WaveLab LE due to the fact I love their graphical representation of sound. The picture that accompanies this video is a screen shot of the spectrograph from seconds 4.3 through 8.5.

Also, in WaveLab, I made it so the three second clip repeats itself four times. In this video, pay attention almost immediately, as I now hear "help" almost right away, followed by "help me". It all happens very fast.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Captured on audio, through my video device.   

Back to top Go down

Spirit Captured on audio, through my video device.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ray of Light :: General :: The Afterlife :: Photo and Video Captures-
Jump to: