Paranormal, Supernatural and Unexplained

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

A strange series of photographs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
turbotabby

PostSubject: A strange series of photographs   Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:48 am

Ladies and gents I would value your thoughts on a series of photos. I took these pictures two nights ago on my samsung tab3 brand new machine. As the time and date stamp on these photos shows you they were all taken between 10:26 and 10:29pm and in one session. At that time I was motionless on the floor, the room lights were constant and the tv was off. The cat also did not move very far.
I can't seem to upload the pictures. Will someone help me. I have a series of about 15 pics taken over 3 minutes and something appears over the cat's face in 4 of them.
A psychic development teacher says he sees the orbs of 2 or 3 cats but I would value others' opinions if only I could get the album up
Back to top Go down
turbotabby

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:55 am

I appear to have registered for some sort of an image upload thing which has sent me a user name and password but it rejects them every time. Is there another way to put up the images
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:40 pm

oh thats a strange one Ive never had happen before.  scratch I'll message you  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://rayoflight.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:45 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:46 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:47 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Turbotabby,
The way that I have always uploaded pictures is by uploading them to my google+ account. Once uploaded to Google+, you can right click on the picture, and select "copy image URL", come back to this site, and right click on the paper clip icon, and paste the image URL there.

Interesting pictures. I love orb pictures. I was just getting to upload a mega orb movie where I had over 300 pictures with orbs in them, and my hard drive crashed. Lost all of them.
Back to top Go down
turbotabby

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:54 am

So is it probable that this is the image of my two lost cats in the photo? What are orbs and what do they mean? I would be glad of a bit more explanation. Nothing was apparent in the room as I only saw the shapes once the pictures went onto my computer
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:37 am

I wish I could tell you more about orbs, but to be completely honest, I do not know why they appear. I can only speculate and relate my personal experiences with "orbs." All of the orb pictures that I had were taken solely for one of two reasons: 1. My dog acting very odd, 2: a feeling that something was there.

That being said, I have learned that certain cameraa have flaws that create "white orbs" (Fuji) Also, cell ohones will always capture dust particles, or those little stringy things that float by even when the house is clean, as orbs. I posted a video awhile back explaining that if you turn on your cell phone camera, and put it on camcorder mode with the light on, and run your fingers through your hair, you will see what appears to be hundreds of orbs all of a sudden. I actually saw a lent string with my eyes, and followed it with my camera, and it looked like an orb for sure. Only I knew that it was nothing paranormal because I saw it wuth my eyes.

Thats not to say all orbs are rubbish, tho. I have many, many orb lphotos that I cant explain. Usually, it is best to not use your flash when taking pics looking for orbs because the flash refracts light off of everything.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:39 pm

It's very odd how you can take a whole set of photos and only get orbs on a few on in some cases I have left the camera on constant for action shots etc and although I havent moved at all one will have an orb in it.

Yes sometimes it can be dust particles but sometimes it isnt.
Shortly after my mum died I took a photo of my son and nephews when they were all still quite young. It was the very first Christmas without my mum and she appeared in the picture just behind the boys. I didnt say a word I just showed my eldest nephew (who was about 15 at that time) and my sister separately and they both gasped and said omg!
Last year when my eldest nephew got married I did some videos and as they were leaving church there was a flash across in front of them. I didnt see that until the video had loaded on my computer.
We always agreed to show ourselves or prove we were still around if we died so it was  Shocked and wasnt a shock to see her face.

I think it's very likely to be visitors
Back to top Go down
turbotabby

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:19 pm

This was a Samsung Tab brand new. No flash was engaged. Funny we have just got a fuji camera so I will see if it picks up extra orbs.
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Here is an article that explains which Fuji brand cameras are having the white orb problem, as well as a technical explanation as to "why" it is happening. Give it a read if you have spare time, although it does not pertain to the images that you posted here, as you stated there was no flash engaged on the tablet.

I have seen sites that claim orbs are a means of transportation for the spirit, as well as various other claims. Do I believe it is a "vessel" for the spirit? Not really. I do believe, however, that orbs are a form of energy given off by spirit, in some cases. Can I prove that what I am saying is correct, or has any factual basis? Nope. Then again, neither can those who claim it is a transportation vessel.

I do not want to skew from the subject here, which is the orbs in your photographs. However, I do need to explain one thing about my personal experience with "orbs". To shorten an otherwise lengthy explanation, I will just say that when I caught my first orb photograph, after asking any spirits present to show themselves, I was ecstatic. However, as time grew, I began having more and more photographs with orbs in them. I felt like I had gotten caught up in the "orb" craze, and it kind of played into some of my fears. I started throwing all logic out the window, and believed that all orbs are paranormal. Then, I started wondering who these orbs were, and it became an obsession that led to me ultimately scaring myself because I had convinced myself that every orb is paranormal. Some orbs are paranormal, and some are not. For me, personally, I get a feeling that someone else is here that I can not see. Not the cliche "static" feeling, or "bone chills" kind of stuff, but just an overall environmental change. If you have ever been in a bad thunderstorm and felt the barometric pressure drop, that is the best I can compare it to. When I start to sense this, I get out whichever camera happens to be on top in my bag, and always photograph in sets of three.
What I am getting at, I guess, is that when you do get your camera out, and there are orbs in the photographs, do not instantly link anything bad that may have happened to the fact you have orbs in your pictures. Look for reflective surfaces, or even reflective objects, such as a window, soda can, etc, before you convince yourself that these orbs are paranormal. They very well may be. I am inclined to think that you may have something paranormal going on based on personal experience, and the fact that your cat seems kind of "zoned in" on something. I am sorry to once again cut this short, as I have a lot more I want to say, but I am at a loss for words to describe what I am trying to express, and yet I do not want to rewrite everything I have written thus far. Check back in awhile, maybe it will come to me. If not, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange series of photographs   

Back to top Go down

A strange series of photographs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ray of Light :: General :: The Afterlife :: Photo and Video Captures-
Jump to: