Ray of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal, Supernatural and Unexplained

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Are Ley Lines?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nonpsb7user

What Are Ley Lines? Empty
PostSubject: What Are Ley Lines?   What Are Ley Lines? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:00 am

I know I could have Googled "Ley Lines", and answered this question on my own. However, all of you here (that I usually talk to, and have developed friendships with) are usually much better at giving me a building block of knowledge by putting things into layman's terms, so I do not feel bombarded by information that I usually do not comprehend right away. I have done as much research as I could on the area, and will post that in a separate post, and while doing my research, I realized that maybe something like ley lines are to blame because the history of the area is quite benign. Granted, I am sure there are things that went unreported prior to settlers arriving here, but when you read the "report" I have generated on the background of Kokomo, Indiana, you will see why I have begun to branch out, and consider ley-lines, portals, vortexes, and any other weird geographical phenomena.

BTW: The area I live in is under a state of emergency, regarding travel, which means "No Non-Emergency Transportation", so I have a day to do nothing but go through many files I have yet to look at. Basically, unless someone here needs to go to the hospital, if I were to be spotted by a policeman while driving, I would be ticketed for breaking the "No Travel" declaration. Saturday night, and all through Sunday morning, evening, and night, we received 17 1/2 inches of snow. After the snowfall subsided, the temperatures dropped something fierce. Right now, the temperature (before wind-chill factoring) is -11. The wind-chill makes it feel like, according to weather.com, -37 degrees Fahrenheit. Kind of strange that just a little over a month ago, we were cleaning up from two EF3 tornadoes that ripped through here.

Global warming- more than a myth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

What Are Ley Lines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are Ley Lines?   What Are Ley Lines? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Oh wow you are stuck in that snow stuff!  Shocked It looks horrendous on the news. We are suffering from floods where I live  Rolling Eyes 

Right Ley lines... I will look forward to your report  Very Happy  All I know is Im surrounded by them.
Im not far from the Wellington monument, Glastonbury etc and most of our ancient churches are built on the lines.

Back to top Go down
https://rayoflight.forumotion.co.uk

What Are Ley Lines?
Page 1 of 1