Ray of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal, Supernatural and Unexplained

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello - we have ghost kitties.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
turbotabby

Hello - we have ghost kitties. Empty
PostSubject: Hello - we have ghost kitties.   Hello - we have ghost kitties. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:17 am

Hello,
I am new to this forum but have been interested in ghosts and the afterlife for a while. I have been read by a stage medium and also have several friends who have mediumistic talents - as I am told I do myself.
Anyway to introduce the "spirit cast" of our household: at least two of our cats - one tabby who passed away from cancer in her jaw 3 years ago and one Turkish Angora jet black who was knocked down in the road. The tabby has a fascination for our motion sensitive cat toy and the PIR detectors of our burglar alarm. She crosses the beams and sets things off. Also I have "seen her shape" pull bits of fur off our resident housecat - which is exactly what she did in life.
Their main passion, however is for jumping on and off beds. The black one has been heard ever since she passed and she jumps off the sofa in the upstairs lounge at bed time. We have heard her do that often when nobody else is around. The tabby favours the big bed in the room above the kitchen and often is heard when all the live household is at tea in the kitchen.
Once or twice I have even been woken by the pressure of her paws as she leaps on to my bed when I am in it.
Thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello - we have ghost kitties.   Hello - we have ghost kitties. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:32 am

Welcome to the forum Turbotabby Very Happy 

I believe animals just like people will return to where they were loved and happy.
The last place I lived I had regular glimpses of a black cat who I think must have been a former resident. The place I'm in now (I moved into last February) seems to have a dog as I regularly feel a small heavy weight on the end of the bed.

Back to top Go down
https://rayoflight.forumotion.co.uk
mercury
mercury

PostSubject: Re: Hello - we have ghost kitties.   Hello - we have ghost kitties. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 am

It's a funny thing about cats!

I also have seen a black cat in this house, or rather the rear end of one walking into a room. At my mum's I clearly saw a ginger cat walking down her back garden that simply disappeared in front of my eyes.

I am absolutely certain my favourite guinea pig hung around our living room for ages after he died, though I haven't felt myself bumping into him with my feet for a while now, (when he was alive he had the kamikaze habit of running under peoples' feet) so perhaps he's got bored and gone elsewhere!
Back to top Go down
nonpsb7user

PostSubject: Re: Hello - we have ghost kitties.   Hello - we have ghost kitties. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:11 pm

I'm just a tad late to this discussion, but wanted to share this picture in this thread. I caught this on video, and removed this as a jpeg from the video. We had a black cat that lived 15 years, named Princess, who was the run of the litter, cross-eyed, a collapsed left ear, back legs shorter than the front- just not what you think of when you hear, "Princess". We loved her just the same, though. She was an awesome cat.

Hello - we have ghost kitties. PICT0045
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - we have ghost kitties.   Hello - we have ghost kitties. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello - we have ghost kitties.
Page 1 of 1